Default Next Tournament's Prizes!

Hiya everybody,

The prizes for our next tournament has been confirmed. I have yet to decide how to split these up, I am still waiting on PDAPanache to confirm exactly how many they wish to send out, and without knowing which game it is, I can't say which prizes are going to be for the raffle, or if the winners get to choose in a certain order.

1. Pro Battle Stylus (DS Lite) - Not sure how many yet, but a few, provided by the good people at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.PDAPanache.com">http://www.PDAPanache.com</a><!-- m -->. Absolutely fantastic styluses, you can't call yourself a DS gamer until you get one of these, the weight is perfect, the tip is unparalleled, and overall, it is a joy to use.

2. EZ Flash V Plus - 2 sets provided by the EZ Team, a small update to the EZ Flash V, somewhat of a budget cart, runs all games, generally lagless regardless of MicroSD, some fresh ideas from the EZ Team make this product worth checking out.

3. EZ Flash 3 in 1 Expansion Pack - Perfect to use with all slot 1 flash carts, lets users play GBA games, use the Opera Web Browser, all while rumbling away. Unfortunately I believe they will both be lite sized, and I don't think you can choose the color, but then again, most likely they will ship it to me, and I have a few spares, I may be able to swap out for colors (still not GBA sized ones though).

Anyways, I think these are pretty awesome prizes, definitely the most prizes for one single tournament. Hopefully these will be useful to you, I think the styluses are absolutely awesome, mine is in constant use, and I just love it. So good luck to you all. I believe that the tournament should be starting in early August.

Also, I've narrowed down the list of games that are choosable. So the tournament will be one of these games. Of course, rules will be made so that the tournaments will be fair (I will probably need a bit of help this time, not too familiar with these games).

Jump Ultimate Stars
    Bleach DS - The Blade of Fate
    YuGiOh! Worldwide Championships 2008
    Space Invaders Extreme
    The Legend of Zelda - The Phantom Hourglass
    Bomberman Land Touch
    Club House Games (either a card game or chess)
    Tetris DS (yes... again, highly unlikely, but I love the game. )

So once again, good luck to you all, I hope to see a lot of participation. There are awesome prizes, you guys chose the games, I don't see any reason to be disatisfied with this tournament (unless we have another server outage ).

Thanks for reading,
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PharaohsVizier@gmail.com">PharaohsViz ier@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Default Re: Next Tournament's Prizes!

Woah EZ flash aswell, thats awesome!!!!

PV could i suggest not advertising the compo on gbatemp, as loads of people apply, and hardly any of them turn up, and i think this makes it harder for you, does it not??

How did you advertise the other tourneys??

Surely there are other websites that you can advertise on?

Definitely there are other sites, but I like the GBATemp community, there are lots of nice people, and lots of them want free flash carts.

4. Default Re: Next Tournament's Prizes!

awesome prizes i can't wait for the tourney.... even though i suck!!

5. Default Re: Next Tournament's Prizes!

Talk about being modest...

6. Default Re: Next Tournament's Prizes!

I'll join for sure :P

Hmmm I guess this thread is a bit irrelevant now, but we have a new tournament coming up soon, hopefully the prizes will match these ones.