Default [UNRELEASED] Sky3DS Flashcart (Reported to support ALL firmware version up to 9.X)

A new card enters the arena. This is still unconfirmed yet, but the video looks quite convincing and hopefully we'll get more details soon. Lots of shops have already put up templates at random prices in anticipation, price ranges from $75 to $120, but this seems like guesswork to me.

We are proud to announce that the Sky3DS flashcard can now play 3ds games on any 3DS console directly, including the most recent version, V9.0.0-20!

This groundbreaking new technology will be up for grabs very soon! Be sure not to miss it! Check out the video below for more exciting details:

The video seems to show that it is NOT running anything like emuNAND (Gateway & clones) and does indeed support consoles running version 9.0.0-20. We don't know if this supports the New 3DS and New 3DS XL consoles yet, but they did claim "any 3DS console".

Lots of speculation on this one so far. Since there isn't an emuNAND, this might be an attempt to clone retail cartridges rather than use an exploit. This has a lot of implications on how the cart works (which is still speculation). In theory, eShop games, homebrew, and playing games of other regions may not work, but this method would be more resilient to future updates.

Source: http://www.sky3ds.com/

Talking about sky3ds flashcart, its updating speed and compatibility with the 3ds firmware are really impressive. It always keeps up with the newest 3ds firmware version and can support to play 3ds games on the newest firmware. What I like most is that I can switch between the games conveniently by pressing the blue button on it.
    Last edited by Portia; 10-26-2015 at 04:50 AM.

Talking about sky3ds flashcart, its updating speed and compatibility with the 3ds firmware are really impressive. It always keeps up with the newest 3ds firmware version and can support to play 3ds games on the newest firmware. What I like most is that I can switch between the games conveniently by pressing the blue button on it.