1. Default Just thought I'd offer some of this sweetness

I just got a job, work from home. $12.50 USD/hour teaching conversational english to koreans.

its very easy, and you get to work from home. you don't have to pay anything... no fees, no investment ( except a little time!) you don't even need to know korean.. they already know english... they just want to speak it better, and to learn colloquial phrases.

i know there are a lot of work from home scams, but I just completed my first night of work last night, and wanted to pass this along (hey I get a bonus for bringing people in)

you only need to be a native english speaker, 18+, have a webcam and mic, and a fast internet connection.

working one 4 hour shift 5 days a week nets you $1000/month

and I was offered the opportunity to work multiple shifts a day If i wanted (I cant because my other job offers bennies and this doesn't, so i need to keep my day job)

OH OH, one more more thing! if you have a BS in ANY subject, you will be asked if you want to fly to korea to teach. ( one year contract, they pay everything INCLUDING free company housing )

If you're interested in something more than a job where your main phrase for the day is "would you like fries with that?" send me an email to

nolanvoid23 "at" yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Felix

heh that is pretty sweet
    i heard hong kong are going crazy for french tutors
    they get paid a crapload, only downside is you need to know french and u need to fly over to hongkong

3. Default

if you're interested, drop me that line, I'll hook you up.

Felix

Damn! Im only 15 and my cams mic doesn't work when hooked onto the comp. Although, being in honors english 10 is better than being a 40year old that forgets like all the rules

5. Default

true, but the terms of service with the web site requires you to be 18

sorry!

6. Default

I got a few people interviews already, anyone else interested?

if you have a 4 year degree, theyre particularly interested, the'yre dying to send you to korea on their dime.