Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default CMON BABY!! just ONE more member for the raffle!!

I already have my post count for the contest and then some, so i'm not trying to pad my numbers :P

2. Default

Someone need to stop being lazy and either go to a friend's house or use a library computer (for a different IP) and register another account so we can get this show on the road.

3. Default

I hate to be a party pooper, but I wonder about the member count, especially since there appear to be some spam accounts. If you check out the memberlist, you'll find accounts with 0 posts and websites redirecting to foreign sites for pharmaceuticals.

Like insects, spambots outnumber humans 9,000 to 1. Thus the ratio's quite good, considering.

So what you are saying is, if we kill 9,000 insects each, we can exterminate them from the earth!

6. Default

I've blown up my share of ant holes and bee hives with fireworks. I'm way ahead of you, fools.

I have checked over the 0 post people, they do visit, just not posting. I'm deleting bots as I can.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Explodicide
    Someone need to stop being lazy and either go to a friend's house or use a library computer (for a different IP) and register another account so we can get this show on the road.

even if we got 90 people or more tonight, we would still need more people with 25 post, i only counted 29 and we need 35 in total right??? so we need like 6 people to get their booties moving and start posting, we should pm them and open topics where any one can post anything.

Yup...

10. Default

ok one more post here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast